Select your Language: हिन्दी
NEWS AND GOSSIP

Akshay Kumar has start the shooting of his upcoming film.

Shubham Jaiswal (shubhjaiswal729@gmail.com)

As the government granted permission to start the shooting of the films, and serials, Akshay Kumar is one of the first stars to resume the filming of his upcoming two biggies, Prithviraj and Bell Bottom. While the hit machine will resume the shoot of YRF‘s ambitious project in this month, Bell Bottom is expected to go on floors in the first week of August.

Around 40 percent of the film is already shot, including a big action set piece. Now the remaining 60 percent remains, and now everyone how quickly Akshay finishes his films, he will start shooting his portions from end-June and wrap it up in a month or mostly by August first week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B70V05KnoGX/?igshid=uoldmbaositr

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close